- No comments
ArrowSphere-Based Service to Better Serve Channel Partners with High Margin Cloud-Based Data Protection Offering for NetApp Deployments
- Industry-Leading Margins: Artisan Infrastructure provides exceptional margins for VARs and service providers, providing a competitive advantage for Arrow partners in the markets they serve.
- Accelerated Time-to-Revenue with Minimal Investment: Best-of-breed cloud services enable partners to quickly and efficiently offer cloud solutions that meet customers’ business needs without having to invest the time and money needed to create a customized platform.
- Simple Transformation to Hybrid Cloud Services with Recurring Services Revenues: Comprehensive subscription management engine makes it easy to do business by effectively processing renewals, price changes and promotions. System also simplifies billing, metering, services management and allows for integrated single sign-on security, branding, custom contracts and SLAs.
- Increased Lifetime Customer Value: Through a customized online shop or branded webstore, end customers can consider new capabilities, provision new services, and increase or decrease their usage levels in real time as their business needs evolve.
- White-Label 100% Wholesale-Only Services: In contrast to retail cloud services that alienate channel partners, Artisan Infrastructure maintains a 100% wholesale-only business model guaranteeing the complete absence of channel conflict. Through ArrowSphere, partners attract new customers by complementing their existing online shop or by offering services in a white-label webstore.
- Complete Control: Artisan Infrastructure is the only infrastructure provider to deliver complete autonomy, control, security and visibility when building independent cloud services for unrestricted growth.
About Artisan Infrastructure
Artisan Infrastructure is the leading innovator of cloud, cloud management and business continuity solutions that enable solution providers and enterprises to migrate, manage and deliver continuously available cloud applications at the speed of business. Founded in 2011, Artisan Infrastructure specializes in helping organizations assimilate secure and compliant cloud technology into their operational portfolio. Artisan serves managed service providers, global systems integrators, communications providers, telco’s, data center operators, independent software vendors and enterprises exclusively through the channel. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Portland, Edinburgh, Scotland and Cluj, Romania. Artisan operates data centers in the United States and Europe. For more information on Artisan Infrastructure’s Cloud Architect™, Neverfail™ and Cornerstone™ solutions, contact the company at 512-600-4300, or http://www.artisaninfrastructure.com. Follow Artisan Infrastructure on Twitter at twitter.com/ArtisanInf