Certification and Training for MSPs
Free #ChannelAcademy Lessons
Webinar – Does Commodity Cloud Fit You Right?
Artisan Infrastructure’s CMO, Larry Hart, is joined by VP of Technical Solutions, Christian Johnston, to discuss the 3 steps of cloud adoption. Watch this #ChannelAcademy webinar to learn:
- Where do I begin, and who are the cloud players?
- How do I decide which cloud is right for me?
- How to deploy the cloud without getting fired!
Lesson 4: How to Build a Multi Million Dollar Workspace-as-a-Service Machine
Artisan Infrastructure’s Channel Chief, Chris Wiser, is joined by MSP Rockstar and Tech Junkies CEO, Jason Penka, to reveal the secrets behind building a multi-million dollar Workspace-as-a-Service business. Watch this #ChannelAcademy webinar to learn:
- How you can add 80% margins to your managed service portfolio with WaaS.
- How to price and position WaaS for an instantaneous boost in sales.
- How to lay the groundwork (“selling sticky”) for future cloud sales from your entire customer base.
Lesson 3: Building your DaaS Practice with Artisan Elastic Private Cloud
Artisan’s Chris Wiser, MSP Channel Chief and former TechSquad IT CEO, discusses how to use Artisan Private Cloud to build your Desktop-as-a-Service practice. Watch this #ChannelAcademy webinar to learn:
- How to take advantage of a $9.41 Billion Desktop-as-a-Service Market
- How to build your DaaS practice using replicable and scalable blueprints.
- How to leverage private cloud technologies to bring new services to market fast.
Lesson 2: Using Artisan Move-as-a-Service (MaaS) to Drive Your Cloud Business
Artisan’s Chris Wiser, MSP Channel Chief and former TechSquad IT CEO, discuss how to use Artisan ‘Move as a Service’ (MaaS) to drive business to your Artisan IaaS Cloud Watch this #ChannelAcademy webinar to learn:
- How to leverage Artisan’s Move-as-a-Service for your own customers.
- How free cloud migrations mean 100% profit for you.
- How we can work together to drive your cloud revenue to new heights.
Lesson 1: Selling Cloud Services – The Importance of Selling Sticky
Artisan’s Chris Wiser, MSP Channel Chief and former TechSquad IT CEO, discusses the importance of selling sticky for MSPs. Watch this #ChannelAcademy webinar to learn:
- The types of products and positioning you need to “sell sticky” in the cloud.
- The importance of driving customer loyalty through your very own product suite.
- How to position cloud services in the market for long-term customer retention.
Free #ChannelAcademy White Papers